AppSync is a recently released tweak which lets you download as many third applications as you want. It is developed by Karen Tsai with an aim of installing AppSync Unified on iOS 11. The features of Cydia and unique features of AppSync are coupled with each other to give users an amazing experience of using AppSync Unified. Like Cydia Impactor you can install third party applications and hacks and along with that with the help of AppSync Unified you can also catch hold of unsigned apps too. It also lets you to bypass the expiration date of the applications that you have installed.
AppSync Unified works effectively both in jailbroken and non-jailbroken state, therefore it is gaining alot of popularity and momentum in terms of its use and productivity.
Features of AppSync Unified 6.1 on iOS 11 iPhone X and other iOS Devices
This article is channelised into a brief introduction about AppSync Unified, then followed by its features, and then the steps to install AppSync and in the end a concluding paragraph. The new updated and upgraded Unified 10 for iOS devices comes with Electra Jailbreak toolkit for iOS 11-11.1.2 and “asu_inject which is a bug fix that runs on 32-bit devices.
AppSync Unified is compatible with following of the iOS versions. You need to have either an iPhone or iPod Touch or iPad to install AppSync Unified. Also don’t forget to check this article to get paid apps for free of cost: AppValley Download on iOS.
- iOS 11.3
- iOS 11.2
- iOS 11.2.5
- iOS 12
The above iOS versions are well suited for AppSync Unified.
You also need to have a clear picture of what do you need to install AppSync Unfied on your iOS device. So you need:
- Good internet connection
- A 64-bit Apple device which could be iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
So the requirements that you need to make before you start downloading AppSync Unified is clear and sorted.
Steps to Install Appsync Unified 6.1 on iOS 12, iOS 11.3 and iOS 11+ iPhone/iPad
AppSync is an amazing gaining a lot of popularity because of its amazing use must have also moved your head. It lets you download third party applications in a very chaos free manner, also it is designed in such a way that it maximises your joy and happiness being a user. The following steps will guide you to the steps which could be followed to install AppSync Unified on your iOS device.
- The first step is to download Cydia, without which you will not be able to download Appsyncc Unified on your iOS device. Therefore the first step would be to have RC1 through downloading and installing it on your iOS device like iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. This will install Cydia.
- Once the Cydia is downloaded, it will be apparent on the home screen of your iOS device. Tap on it to open it and it will open automatically.
- On the screen, go to Sources and then tap on it, once it opens tap on Edit.
- Now add the source or the URL given below in the open box: https://cydia.angelxwind.net
5. You have to tap on Add sources and this will get added to the Karen’s added source and it will appear as a list.
6. Now you go to the option of Search and tap on it to open it and enter the keyword “AppSync Unified“. and search for it. Now once you find “AppSync Unified”, give the command to install it on your iOS device.
7. Cydia will initiate and finish the process of installation. Let the installation finishes, you have to Restart Springboard option to respring.
The above steps will defenietly be useful while installing AppSync Unified Package. Incase you get stuck while installing it or if you are unable to install it at all then, uninstall piracy repositories and install AppSync Unified again.
Also, you can let us know by commenting in the comment box given below in the end of the page.
Must Check Article: 5 Best Apps like Cydia to Install Emulators, Apps and Tweaks.
Conclusion: AppSync Unified Package iOS 10 iPhone X and Below
Cheers! On your successfully installation of AppSync Unified Package for iOS 10. Now you will be able to sideload and install third party applications as many as you want without any worries.
These applications will be signed for atleast 7 days post the installation of AppSync Unified. Also, you have to keep in mind that this application remains effective only if you device is not in jailbreak mode otherwise it will stop working. After rebooting your device, the application stops working.
You can share your views about this post by commenting in the comment box given below.